I laughed. I cried. I almost yacked all over the place.
"...it does for lawyers what 'House' did for doctors!"
Couldn't have said it any better than that.
A crazy new sitcom on FX. Here's some of the recent plots:
- The guys sleep with each other's moms to get back at each other.
- Dee takes steroids and suffers the side-effects.
- The guys fake disabilities to pick up chicks.
- Dennis and Dee claim that he is a recovering crack addict taking care of his retarded sister to get welfare.
- The guys try to innovate their bar by opening the doors to underrage drinking.
Definitely one for the guys. Check it out!
Just watched it last night on DVD. Awesome. Just awesome. I don't like to say too much about movies because it spoils the experience, so I'll just leave it at that. Check it out if you haven't already.
Money changes everything. When a group of twenty friends and acquaintances win a $386 million lottery, their lives quickly become stories of sex, lies, betrayal and greed.
Among the winners: a foursome who have been close since college; an enigmatic young man with a shady past; an altruistic nurse; and a rebellious teen whose winnings may free him from his oppressive parents.
if you're paddling upstream in a canoe and the front wheel falls off, how many pancakes will fit in a doghouse??
none!!! bunnies don't have internet!!!
LAKERS ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!!