Designed by @vankho
How I Spent My Year 2009
I don't expect you guys to read all of this...but I hope you take the time to answer this survey yourselves just to reflect on the past year. If you do this, answer truthfully and with meaningful answers that you can look back on several years from now; it's amazing to look back on how you've grown.
This is my 7th straight year of doing this, and it's an absolute TRIP looking back and my old posts. Anyways, here it is.
blinktwice4y's Thoughts on Tequila
blinktwice4y: tequila makes your butt hurt
blinktwice4y: every time i drink it i wake up with a sore asshole
Featured Acoustic Playlist '09 *Official Promo Video*
This is what I've been working my ass off for:
Big props to Scott Yoshimoto and MOVeMEDIA Productions for this amazing vid!!
This Year I'm Thankful For...
I have a ton of things to be thankful for these past few months. Lemme start from the beginning...I'm thankful that:
- a couple years ago, Meliss showed me some random vids of Gabe Bondoc, her YouTube Idol.
- back in July, I did a spontaneous weekend trip to San Diego after our plans for a beach day in Huntington fell through.
- back in August, Meliss showed me her favorite rendition of Getting Stronger performed by Cathy Nguyen and Randolph Permejo.
- Meliss flaked on some guy last minute one Saturday night in September so we could eat at The Boat instead.
- Meliss recognized Cathy and I recognized Gabe eating a few tables down from us that same night.
- I added Cathy on Myspace on couple days later.
- Cathy posted a bulletin on Myspace about broadcasting live on this new thing called BlogTV.com.
- a few days later, Jeremy "Passion" Manongdo was in Gabe's channel and took over when Gabe stopped broadcasting.
- That same night, Jeremy co-hosted Nessa, who is an amazing & beautiful talent. She invited everyone to see her perform at an It's A Grind coffee shop (IAG) in my area.
- I logged onto BlogTV during a slow day at the office and started chatting with bkeeeezy (Bryan Keith).
- Chris P. rolled with me to the USC Mabuhay performances where I bumped into and chilled with Bryan Keith & Cathy. If Chris hadn't rolled with me, I wouldn't have gone.
- I met a bunch of BlogTV people at IAG and In-N-Out the Friday after, including Adoboy, Janice, JecJec, Katzy, Kinh, Nessa, Nicole, Nina, Richard.
- I met even more people at Oktoberfest the next night and I got to introduce Meliss to BK and everyone.
The thing I'm most thankful for is how all the stuff mentioned above is just the beginning. Since Oktoberfest, there's been a bunch more things to be thankful for like:
- Halloween at Adoboy's
- Watching Emily Rose at BK's
- BK's Birthday Surprise at The Getty Museum
- the Expressions of Faith show
- the FAMS show...and how people came in from NorCal, SD, Chicago and even Alaska!
- Barkada Got Talent at Cal Poly
- Jam Sessions at In-N-Out
- Korean BBQ runs
- "Skype Orgies"
- everyone saying "goodnight" and then 30 mins later everyone is back online again. :rofl:
This list keeps going on and on...
And just to think, all this madness just started at the end of September! I've met more people in the past 2-3 months than I met all of last year. Just this morning I was rewatching that video of Jeremy co-hosting Nessa and it trips me out seeing all these names in there that I didn't know back then but I know so well now.
So much has happened since that recording, it feels like that was several month ago! It just goes to show how much can happen in just 30 days, and how even the smallest, most trivial things -- like Meliss flaking out on that one guy that one night -- can have such a profound affect on a person's life later on.
I'm lovin' every bit of it.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Much love to my BTVfam: (in order of when I added them as friends)